Delete - non-encyclopedicRedirect --Chessphoon 17:13, 12 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Redirect to Unreal series. Livajo 17:28, 12 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Redirect to Unreal series but include original information. --G3pro 18:06, 12 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Merge and Redirect to Unreal series. — Gwalla | Talk 19:00, 12 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Keep, Cleanup: I don't see any reason to add detailed information about one particular race to the page for the series in general. -- Creidieki 19:50, 12 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Well the Skaarj are not just one particular race, but the group of people which the "unreal world" is fighting against. Merge and redirect --G3pro 21:06, 12 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: fancruft. Another one for the fan sites. Wile E. Heresiarch 00:13, 13 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Redirect and delete: Merging this much information from the game manuals to the article seems kind of useless. It's just a game, folks, and if people bought it legally, they get the manuals and don't need us. If they do need us to tell them what's in the manual, then they have GameFAQs. Geogre 02:33, 13 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Delete - Tεxτurε 22:23, 14 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Merge and Redirect to Unreal series. —
- Rm Unreal was a great game. They don't deserve their own article, but could easily do with a seciton on Unreal series. Redirect/merge. Chris 01:00, 18 Sep 2004 (UTC)
Tottaly silly to delete this and not delete the massive amounts of fancruft from the Star Wars EU that litters wikipedia.
- Retodon8 I just checked some pages on Half-Life (2), and there are pages on:
Gordon Freeman, Barney Calhoun, Alyx Vance, G-Man (Half-Life), Dr. Breen, Black Mesa Research Facility, Combine (Half-Life 2), Vortigaunt, and so it seems every single enemy you can come across in the series, yet a page on the Skaarj, synonymous to the Unreal series gets deleted? That just doesn't make any sense...