Welcome to my talk page.
Hey there, I am not on the welcoming committee, but wanted to drop you a quick note with some links to pointers for new folks here on Wikipedia. Enjoy:
- How to edit a page
- Editing tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
Thanks. I'm sure that will all be very helpful. Hermitian 16:16, 14 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Are you a pedophile?
- No, I'm a debunker of obvious nonsense.
Then you must see that NAMBLA's "platform" is nonsence. Would you trust a child to the care of one of it's member's.
- Wikipedia is a repository of verifiable facts which can be authenticated through authoritative outside sources. It is not a repository of either of our opinions on political platforms or babysitting.
Most if not all gay right org's don't recognize NAMBLA.
- Wikipedia isn't a repository of that either, although it is clearly stated in the article. Hermitian 22:06, 30 December 2005 (UTC)
Wikipedia isn't a repository of pedophiles using it's NPOV stance to insert talking points into it's articles... oh wait, nevermind, it is.
I couldn't agree more except to add that many children use to study for school.--PSYact 23:09, 30 December 2005 (UTC)
- The world of full of people who think that discussion of the sexuality of minors in any terms other than vitriolic condemnation is some sort of plot by "pedophiles" to advance their cause. These people would be better off choosing "Oprah" than "Wikipedia" to fill their entertainment needs. Hermitian 23:55, 30 December 2005 (UTC)
Hope you never have kids, but if you have any boys, I know a great babysitting service that is always ready to meat your needs. They don't run Oprah enough, so I have to find other ways to fill the time, like persecuting these "poor", "opressed" "pedophiles".--PSYact 00:07, 31 December 2005 (UTC)
- Wikipedia is not a place for you to "persecute" (those you believe to be) pedophiles. Feel free to add additional verifiable facts to the NAMBLA article, but I will revert personal opinion and name-calling. Have a nice day. Hermitian 00:13, 31 December 2005 (UTC)