|WikiProject Internet||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject Computing||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
I could not find the actual RFC that added .net as a gTLD after several searches. It must be buried in an RFC somewhere. RedWolf 19:40, Apr 25, 2004 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure there was no mention of .net in any RFC until after it had already been added. First mention (in passing) seems to be RFC 974, a full year afterwards. --Zundark 11:48, 20 May 2004 (UTC)
Augmentation des prix : The .net price has gone up about 76% since 2012. +10%/an maximum autorisé par contrat avec l'ICANN
All prices mentioned above don’t include the ICANN fee and are wholesale prices from Verisign to the registrars.
- from 4.65 to $5.11, Jan. 15, 2012
- from $5.11 to $5.62 effective July 1, 2013
- from $5.62 to $6.18 on Feb 1st, 2014
- from $6.18 to $6.79 Feb 1st, 2015
- $6.79 to $7.46 effective Feb. 1, 2016.
- $7.46 to $8.20, effective February 1, 2017.
Environ 16million de nom de domaine distribuée 03/2017
It is proposed to move this article to .net to make it consistent with all the other TLDs (we've already done the same for .au, which is also an audio file extension). I've already renamed the old .net page to .net (disambiguation), but it won't let me rename the TLD page to .net without admin privileges. I've taken care of all the links to the old .net page already. *Dan T.* 05:11, 17 November 2005 (UTC)
- Add *Support or *Oppose followed by an optional one sentence explanation, then sign your vote with ~~~~
- Support seems non-harmful (nothing is displaced) and the standardization is nice. — Fudoreaper 21:02, 18 November 2005 (UTC)
- Support, sensible. James F. (talk) 22:55, 18 November 2005 (UTC)
- Support. Main use of term, other terms are obviously derivative. —jiy (talk) 20:14, 19 November 2005 (UTC)
- I've moved the page per this discussion. —Cleared as filed. 04:32, 23 November 2005 (UTC).
Fair use rationale for Image:VeriSign.png
Image:VeriSign.png is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
BetacommandBot 05:13, 14 July 2007 (UTC)